RABAT, Morocco and France said Saturday they were unaware of any American plan for settlement of Palestinian-Israeli conflict, but they would make a decision when they see the so-called deal of century.
Moroccan Foreign Minister Nasser Bourita, at a joint news conference with his visiting French counterpart Jean-Yves Le Drian, said his country was unaware of any US peace plan.
Morocco “will announce its position when it sees details of this plan,” he said.
On the visit of US President Donald Trump’s senior aide Jared Kushner to Morocco last month, Bourita said they discused bilateral, regional and international affairs.
The visit did not deal with the US peace plan, he said.
Le Drian said France did not see any American pleace but Paris’ position over the Palestinian-Israeli conflict was well known.
This conflict can only be solved with the creation of two states, Israel and Palestine, with Jerusalem as their capital, he said.
“If there is a plan we will study it based on our position,” he added.
Source: Kuwait News Agency